Friday, June 25, 2010

E.L.B. Babe of the Week: Chloe Burton



KALIN: Let's start this off simple. How did you get into modeling? Is it something that you've always been into or is this a more recent endeavor?

CHLOE: A couple years ago I actually worked at Hooters and I did a photo shoot for a calender so it pretty much just escalated from there. I've always been interested in modeling, but it just now got to where I've gotten a little more serious with it.

KALIN: Hooters girl? Not bad. Did you enjoy the food there? You a hot wings type girl?

CHLOE: (laughs) I'm not too big on hot wings, but I have to say that there food is pretty good.

KALIN: I love the food at Hooters. I try to tell people that I go there for the food, but I'm a 19 year old guy so nobody really buys that.

CHLOE: I mean you've got good food, you've got good beer, and you've got pretty girls.

KALIN: Exactly. What's not to love about that? So what are some of your goals in modeling? What do you hope to accomplish?

CHLOE: Well eventually I would like to do fashion. I would like to do something with swimwear and then later on do fashion.

KALIN: So you're pretty big into clothing?

CHLOE: Yeah, at some point I would like to run my own clothing line years and years down the road.

KALIN: You have quite a bit of tattoos. Tell us a little about what they mean, why you got them, and which is your favorite.

CHLOE: My favorite one is the one on my foot. On my left foot is my sons name. He's my entire world.

KALIN: Have you had the chance to travel much since you started modeling?

CHLOE: Not very much, but I would love to. I haven't yet, but hopefully soon. It's definitely something that I'm interested in that I would like to do.

KALIN: Where would you like to go most?

CHLOE: I would love to go to Costa Rica or Spain. The beaches in Spain are just beautiful. One day hopefully I'll get to do a photo shoot there.

KALIN: What all exactly goes into a photo shoot? I mean to me it looks like you just take a picture, but I know it has to be so much more complex than that.

CHLOE: There's so much preparation. You have to get your hair done, you have to go tanning, you have to get your makeup done, pick out your outfits...an average shoot can take four to six hours. There's a lot of touching and untouching up makeup, trying different poses, so there is a lot that goes into it.

KALIN: What would you consider to be your favorite type of shoot?

CHLOE: My favorite type of shoot would be anything outdoors or at the beach. I think that a natural scene is better than any type of set you could put up.

KALIN: So you love laying out in the sand?

CHLOE: (laughs) I guess you could say that. I like lingerie and I like the beach.

KALIN: Do you live somewhere that you can go to the beach whenever you want?

CHLOE: I'm actually in North Carolina where I'm only about an hour and a half from the beach so it's not too far.

KALIN: Outside of modeling what all are you into?

CHLOE: Well eventually I would like to go to college for psychology. I would love to be a child psychologist. That's a huge goal of mine that I would really like to acomplish.

KALIN: Psychologist? Do you really enjoy helping people out?

CHLOE: I do! I really want to work as a child psychologist.

KALIN: So are you a model because you like helping people out? You make guys lives better one picture at a time?

CHLOE: (laughs) Definitely not. I've always had a thing for photography and eventually just ended up getting into modeling. I did a little bit of it when I was a kid, but not for very long. Now I've just kind of gone back to it.

KALIN: What all do you do for fun in your free time?

CHLOE: Well other than the beach, I love to wake-board. Any time I have the chance to I'm definitely there.

KALIN: Let's see here...you model, you wake-board, you're going to be a psychiatrist...what is one thing that Chloe Burton is not good at?

CHLOE: Umm....I'm horrible at math (laughs).

KALIN: Now to the question that every guy is wondering right now. Are you single?

CHLOE: I am at the moment yeah.

KALIN: What all do you look for in a guy?

CHLOE: Well I'm from Athens, Georgia so I'm very much Southern Belle. I love a southern gentelman with a cute smile and a southern accent. That's my weakness.

KALIN: I know that you've had some pretty cheesy guys try to pick you up. What would you say is the cheesiest thing you've come across?

CHLOE: Wow, umm...let me see.

KALIN: You know that's a great question.

CHLOE: It is, I agree, it's a very good question. Probably the cheesiest is I ran into a guy at this bar and he kept telling me that I look very familiar. I was like “No, I've never been here and you don't look familiar either.” He was like “Oh, I remember now, you're the girl in my dreams.” I just kind of laughed and was like “Are you serious?”

KALIN: Umm...I'm pretty sure that was me. No, seriously though, I can't imagine a guy actually saying that. I thought that stuff was just said in movies.

CHLOE: Believe it or not I've had some guys say some pretty corny things to me and that was one of them.

Check out where Chloe works at http://wilsonoffroad.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment